Thursday, September 8, 2011

MY wedding dinner

So everyone has told me never to do my own flowers for my wedding, no matter how much cheaper it is, or how good you are at it. "It is just too stressful and never worth it." So I listened...kind of. But i wanted to be somewhat involved and I didn't want to pay another florist for the dinner the night before our wedding, so I did it myself. Totally don't regret the decision. It was fun, and really not that stressful. I was busy, but they turned out gorgeous and I had fun doing it. I wish I had pictures of me assembling them in the hotel...in the bathtub. It was awesome. But here we are assembling a few more at the dinner. My sisters and husband were my helping hands...it was awesome.

Sisters helping and having fun!:
Vases:

:)My handsome husband:
Finishing touches:

Me with a finished product:

The room:




No comments:

Post a Comment