Thursday, May 26, 2011

One of my best friends weddings!

Arielle Driggs married to Adam Fredrico!

First off, they are perfect for each other. Adam is so darling and treats Arielle so well. And Arielle is so amazing!! We were roommates in NZ and grew super close as we experiences so many hard but wonderful things. She was so beautiful at her wedding, no shocker there :)! I love you both. Their wedding was classy and perfect! I loved every minute of it! Thanks for letting me be a part!

Her colors were light pink, purple, and green. I did all of her florals, with the help of her family and friends. Bouquet, 7 centerpieces, 4 tall centerpieces, guest book table, 13 mens boutonnieres, and 8 womens boutonnieres, and 4 bridesmaid bouquets. I love how she wanted artichoke in her designs - it turned out super cool! :)

Her bouquet:


Her main centerpieces:



Her tall centerpieces:


Guest book table:

Her bridesmaids bouquets:


I think for my first wedding I did pretty good! More pictures later! Love you Arielle FREDRICO! :) Congratulations you two!


No comments:

Post a Comment